Due to expansion, our client is looking for an accurate, proactive, Administrator to join their central team. As the successful candidate you will receive full, one-to-one training on systems and processes. This role requires someone with experience of drafting legal documents, excellent attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Inputting data into systems to create legal documents.
* Printing, binding, and checking of legal documents.
* Booking signed documents back in, turning postal exercises around, verifying, and copying signed documents.
* Answering incoming calls efficiently, in a polite and helpful manner.
* Dealing with general email enquiries.
* General administration duties.
Skills and Attributes
* Excellent attention to detail across the board.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good organisational, time management, and planning skills.
* Quick learner with the ability to work well without supervision.
Estate Planning Experience
* Experience of drafting Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney is essential.
* Knowledge of and experience of drafting Testamentary Trusts is desired but not essential.
* Knowledge of conveyancing is desired but not essential.
* Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office and standard Windows software.
* Prior use of CRM systems or specialist software is desired.
Salary between £21000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
Working hours can be 9:00am - 17:30pm or 8:30am - 17:00pm Monday - Friday.