Legal Assistant Swindon
Are you looking for an opportunity to work within the Conveyancing department of a reputable law firm? We are seeking an Administrative Support/Secretarial Assistant for a well established legal practice in Swindon. This role allows you to provide high-quality support to the lawyers, helping them focus on more technical and complex matters. By engaging with both the team and clients, you will build strong working relationships and contribute to making an inspiring and successful place to work. Job Purpose:
- Provide high-quality support within the Conveyancing department.
- Assist lawyers in their work and free up their time for more technical and complex tasks.
- Engage with the team and clients, building strong relationships.
- Contribute to making an inspiring and successful workplace.
- Handle client matters when appropriate.
- Conduct legal research and draft legal documents as required.
- Prepare files for billing.
- Screen incoming calls.
- Sort and prioritize mail, emails, and messages.
- Provide professional and friendly service to clients, showing empathy during difficult processes.
- Liaise with clients and other parties to ensure updated awareness of transaction processes.
- Experience in legal work.
- Ability to remain calm, polite, and focused in various situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building and collaboration skills.
- Experience in drafting legal documents.
- Strong general administrative experience with great attention to detail.
- Thrives in a varied workload and fast-paced environment.
- Can produce high-quality work under pressure.
- Demonstrates sound decision-making skills and takes ownership when required.
- Presents in a professional manner and showcases flexibility.
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft packages.
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
Job title:Legal Assistant Swindon