Responsible for providing a premium service to our key commercial clients, ensuring their expectations and agreed service levels are consistently achieved.
- Taking orders in a detailed and accurate manner from the key clients
- Ensure queries are actioned fast and professionally
- Investigate supplier issues and relay back to customer
- Provide reports accurately and on time
- Answer client calls and emails quickly and to meet service levels
- Experience within a customer service environment delivering at a high level
- Customer focused and committed to providing the client with a high level service and solutions to client issues.
- Very good oral and written skills, which facilitate effective communication with external clients, suppliers and peers. Enjoys a fast-paced environment and to be able to adapt to different services and clients.
- Ability to work on own without supervision.
- To be able to work to daily set deadlines and client service levels
- Accuracy and attention to detail is important.
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft products, particularly Excel for reporting and quoting
- Team Player
A well established business working in the busy property sector. The offices are comfortable and offer parking on site and in an convenient for public transportation. The business is vibrant and offers progression where appropriate.