Office Facilities Manager
We are currently recruiting for A Office Facilities Manager to work for a fantastic company located in Marlborough. Due to changes within the company our client is looking for a candidate to work closely with all areas of the business to ensure an efficient and smooth running of the daily business activities. This role is a key function within the company and oversees all facilities, health and safety and management of suppliers.
The successful candidate will have excellent administrative skills with a proven track record in a similar role. We are looking for someone with relevant qualifications, the ability to manage their own time and workload.
- The ability to manage your own time effectively and manage the expectations of suppliers and colleagues
- Organise and keep accurate details while maintaining high standards
- Strong communication skills to work with people at different levels, both internally and externally
- The ability to manage a varied and complex workload to strict deadlines
- Be able to build strong relationships with colleagues and suppliers
- Have previous knowledge of managing budgets and large amounts of data
- Be able to demonstrate the initiative to handle challenges as and when they may arise
- Be able to facilitate the training for all health and safety needs of the business to ensure we are compliant and safe
Holding a valid health & safety qualification such as NEBOSH and/or IOSH would be beneficial for this role, along with the technical knowledge of building services.
Must be able to be flexible to work around the needs of the company and work additional hours when required.
This is a full-time position based in our offices in Marlborough, Wiltshire. Salary will be dependent on experience plus excellent benefits.