This is a great role working on site as an 'implant' for a Key Account to the business. Logistics, supply chain and strong admin would be advantageous and the ability to manage and exceed customer expectations. Working from home initially and laptop/phone provided. Travel to West London site will be needed on occasion.
- Update/maintain master schedule, Providing delivery destination, dates, times.
- Amend dates on In-house system when delivery dates move on schedule.
- Run report to cross reference In-house system to Schedule and visa-versa - making any updates needed.
- Chase shipping docs from Client supply chain.
- Maintain containers off site report.
- Organise container loads (occasionally part container loads) to be brought in liaising with Warehouse on number of delivery slots available.
- Run reports and check stock needed for delivery from offsite storage and decide where to send the incoming containers off the water.
- Cross reference stock counts (containers + number of pallets) from in-house system