Working alongside Customer Care and UK Repair as part of the Next Working Day Exchange (NWDE) Team to offer a complete administrative support service, ensuring all elements are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner.
- Processing customer repair requests.
- Producing internal and external reports.
- Raising and issuing repair quotes.
- Chasing overdue repair quotes.
- Processing quote acceptances.
- Raising jobs and ensuring the Repair Tracking System job status is accurate and relevant updates are captured.
- Liaising with third party service providers from RMA raising, job chasing, raising Purchase Orders and arranging/organising shipments.
- Assist with Customer Care/UK Repair duties.
- Data entry.
- Provide telephone support for Customer Care/UK Repair
- Monitor quality and health and safety within processes.
- Continually improve the manner in which we use data to manage the business and ensure we have the required data to grow our business and improve our processes and quality.
- Ensure that quality is driven into all processes.
- Continually work to improve our customer and supplier relationships.
- Prepare daily, weekly & monthly reports that enable management and our customers to review the business.
- Handle all miscellaneous duties assigned.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven hands on experience of administration showing knowledge and understanding of the customer service process, preferably in a service/customer care environment.
- Proactive, self-accountable, assertive and self motivated with the ability to perform within tight time constraints, address root causes of issues, take the appropriate corrective actions and develop/improve administrative processes.
- Understanding of the key drivers to increase customer satisfaction - both in terms of quality and on time delivery.
- Ability to manage own time, organise workload and solve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially telephone manner and email writing ability.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Ability to manage areas of responsibility to complete tasks on time while interfacing with other departments to ensure success.
- Computer literate and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels both with the customer and within Peak-Ryzex.
- Ability to embrace change.
- Flexible and able to readily accept appropriate responsibility.
- Microsoft Office
Creativity and Innovation:
- Ability to work to demanding delivery and pick-up deadlines and operate against Key Performance Indicators specific to the delivery and timely supply of service to our customers
- Thorough understanding of the broader issues associated with effective supply chain management