Operations support Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities
The administrator will be responsible for processing search orders or queries via the internet, email and on paper. Further duties will include administration work to support both the processing and helpdesk teams.
The Administrator will be successfully filling the requirements of the position when:
1. Administrative work is completed accurately and on time.
2. Issues are resolved quickly and in a professional manner.
3. All contacts are properly logged.
4. Other duties as requested and assigned are completed successfully.
The Administrator should have knowledge of customer service and be able to work to deadlines and complete tasks unaided.
Personal Qualities and Attributes
1. Understanding of the value of customer service to an organisation.
2. Very good oral and written skills, which facilitate effective communication with external clients, suppliers and peers.
3. Ability to work on own without supervision.
4. To be able to work to daily set deadlines
5. Accuracy and attention to detail is important.
6. Familiarity with Internet usage and terminology.
7. Enjoys a fast-paced environment and to be able to adapt to changes.
8. Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft products, particularly Excel for reporting
9. Enjoys a fast-paced environment and to be able to adapt to changes.