Contract role - November -30 hours per week Monday - Thursday.
The successful person will provide a comprehensive administration service to the Director's Assistant and the wider team if needed.
The right candidate needs to be confident using a variety of IT packages.
We're looking for someone with the following skills:
- Experience in diary management
- Meeting logistics
- Familiarity with Visio to update the department organisational chart would be an advantage
The team love to be busy, and so will you. So to hit the ground running, you will need to be:
- Helpful and approachable
- Have clear written and verbal communication skills
- Can easily identify with people's needs
- Experienced with administrative duties, including up-to-date knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Take pride on delivering excellent customer and administrative service
- Enjoy working as part of a team and flexing your time and focus to support others
- Experience in where you have had to prioritise your own workload
- Advanced IT Skills (Microsoft Office) and ability to use digital/social media and other marketing channels
- Good eye for detail
- Feel confident in approaching people
- Be a proactive and enthusiastic team player