We are seeking a highly organised and detail-oriented individual to join a team as a Paraplanner. As a Paraplanner, you will work closely with our Advisers to conduct thorough research on a wide range of financial planning products. Your primary responsibility will be to write detailed reports that include specific product and company recommendations, in accordance with advice processes and compliance framework.
33 HOURS PER WEEK
25 days holiday plus discretionary 3 days at xmas and birthday so 29 in total plus bank holidays!
Hybrid working is optional.
- Collaborate with Advisers to gather necessary client information and complete suitability reports
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new clients and effectively manage existing client relationships
- Process all business transactions with a strong emphasis on client-centric and compliant practices
- Perform day-to-day paraplanning tasks by identifying missing information or outstanding actions within client cases, and working closely with Advisers to obtain necessary details
- Write comprehensive suitability reports ready for Adviser approval
- Foster and enhance client relationships to promote client retention
- Strong organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent research abilities in the field of financial planning products
- Knowledge of compliance standards and the ability to work within a regulatory framework
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to collaboratively work with Advisers and clients
- Previous experience in paraplanning or a related role is preferred, but not essential
Previous experience of working within an FS environment with a good knowledge of all retail investment products.
- Strong PC skills with good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Minimum level 4 diploma qualified – preferred.
- Ability to balance commercial needs with compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of research tools & software (e.g. FE Analytics).
- Knowledge in other areas such as protection, IHT planning and structured products.
- Understanding of industry initiatives including TCF.
- Desire to maintain knowledge of industry developments.
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.