Paying between £11-£12 p/h depending on experience.
The successful applicant will have circa 3 to 5 years of in-house payroll experience and will be able to demonstrate their competence in the key responsibilities listed, including a broad understanding of Tax and NI Compliance. Attention to detail, working to deadlines and an adaptable "can do" approach is essential in this role.
- Complete and process the payroll cycle to ensure the accurate, timely and efficient payment of monthly salaries and weekly wages using the computerised payroll system.
- Monitor the compliance of payroll information in line with PAYE regulations. Identify any anomalies or non-compliance issues and resolve to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Complete various forms and statutory reports required by HMRC (Ie: Form P11D's, Real Time Information).
- Prepare payroll returns (Year End) in line with set timescales, legal requirements & agreed standards.
- Respond to information requests from statutory bodies (such as the Inland Revenue, Courts, Child Support Agency).
- Keep confidential payroll and HR records which will be used in audits.
- Maintain the administration of the company pension scheme, private healthcare schemes, childcare voucher schemes and process monthly invoices.
- Prepare employee related reports (ie: overtime, sickness, headcount etc) on a monthly basis, which can be strategically used within the business.
- Ensuring that Expenses are processed correctly (in line with HMRC Guidelines) and are paid and reported correctly.