Platform and Finance administrator
- The daily management of client funds on the platform
- The organising, preparation of and the recording of client reviews
- The updating and maintenance of Openwork Solutions including sending regular reports to clients
- The maintenance of the practice database
- Sending out regular marketing information to clients
- Collection of client data from product providers
- Placing trades using platform providers website to realise monies and invest monies as required
- To manage the capital gains allowances at year end by calculating the estimated gains made and making a recommendation of which funds to buy and sell.
- To run annual ISA campaigns for our clients arranging the appropriate communications and trades on our platform
- To contact clients prior to adviser meetings to confirm appointments and obtain up to date information in line with practice processes and adviser requirements.
- Produce client facing material in preparation for ongoing service meetings in line with Practice standards and client type.
- To record and take any actions resulting from the review
- Update clients' system, platform and provider records where appropriate to ensure correlation with the internal CRM
- Manage the system to ensure the delivery of ongoing service requirements, maintaining accurate records
- Lead and develop proactive marketing to new and existing clients, recognising opportunities and marketing to clients accordingly.
- To send out letters of Authority requesting information from product providers
- As a small practice a number of tasks are expected to ensure we operate efficiently
- Answer incoming calls, responding to client queries or where appropriate.
- Manage the reception desk and initial client contact
- To manage the Practice post, answering client mail or distributing as appropriate.
- To obtain valuations and information on clients existing policies and investments.
- Research and evaluate external developments in own specialist area and recommend ways in which the Practice may benefit from their implementation
- Deliver projects to meet defined business objectives
- Compliance - understand and adhere to the practice and Openwork's systems and regulatory requirements and, where appropriate, comply with all relevant regulatory policies. This includes completion of any mandatory training requirements.
- Have good mathematical skills particularly percentages and proportions
- Can use Excel spreadsheets including formulas for calculating portfolio analysis
- IT literate including the ability to use Email, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Database management tools CRM systems (other systems as required) IT literate with good generic skills of using on line systems.
- Ability to understand and identify issues and resolve disputes in an effective manner including the ability to manage client expectations and internal stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills gained within a client facing role
- Strong personal organisation
- Team player
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- A track record of managing internal processes and improving working practices
- Good grade in maths GCSE or equivalent
- 2 - 5 years' experience in an administration role preferably in the Financial Services market place
- An understanding of the Financial Services market including the role of a financial adviser
- Life insurance and investment products
- UK taxation regime
- Principals of Fund management
- Background in client servicing