Project Manager - Data Management
Salary - £60,000 - £80,000 +10% Bonus
Permanent - Location - Reading
- Permanent health policy
- Death In Service Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Phone
- Tax free childcare
- Eye-care Voucher Scheme
Our client is looking for project managers that have worked within MDM(Data mangement) within the following sectors;
- Life Sciences
- Auto Motive
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead software implementation projects. By implementing software you provide a platform for the customer to realize their benefits, ensure long term relationships where joint innovation drives future license growth whilst increasing Net Promotor Score (NPS) and reference-ability. You will be working with medium to large organizations and liaise with people at all organisational levels.
This position is based in the Reading office and reports to the Managing Consultant, Professional Services. Fluent English language skills are a pre-requisite and an additional language ability will be an advantage.
Objectives and responsibilities:
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Collaborate with Alliances and Customer Success & Account Management to shape and articulate services aimed to realize customer benefits through implementing inhouse software.
- Represent the company's Systems values and promote the benefits delivered by our software.
- Manage the delivery of services per agreement with our customers and partners whilst being open for changes. Manage associated resource reservation, planning and mobilization.
- Manage and deploy appropriate governance and financial control of the companys activities to minimize risk, optimize project profitability and manage scope & budget.
- Manage and secure sign-off on completion of the services delivered, ensuring all appropriate governance and delivery management considerations are done.
- Execute handovers, as appropriate to Global Support and Customer Success & Account Management
Your primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Create offers that define the required services. Align on expectations taking background, history and business benefits into account.
- Participate in handovers and ensure that delivery actions are captured, planned for and executed.
- Ensure that offers are translated into a technical solution by agreeing on deliverables and schedule.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer and/or partner and execute effective stakeholder management.
- Articulate and comment, both externally and internally, on the chosen solution and delivery model. Be able to engage with stakeholders about the added value of the software solution to the business.
- Lead the project by maintaining a Work Breakdown Structure and schedule in provided tooling, onboarding project members, resolving scheduling and resourcing conflicts, providing periodic and exception reports, maintain RAID-log and other project documentation, managing project changes and organizing cf. participating in project status meetings.
- Ensure basic project financial health by using the provided tooling for maintaining project budget, estimate to complete, approval of hours and expenses, invoicing and subcontracting agreements.
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative project transparency to stakeholders.
- Formally hand over the project deliverables to the customer/partner and ensuring that acceptance is received; managing concessions where relevant until resolved.
- Preparing for customer, partners and the company for Business as Usual once project is finalized (transition to operations), including preparing and executing handovers.
- Collect and summarize lessons learned during the lifetime of a project.
Travel activity of approximately 30% of your time should be expected, primarily anchored in the UK region.