Project Manager, Germany
Do you have a personality and experience built on strong character? Do you have a talent for managing projects, an ability to stand your principle ground to deliver what the customer needs and not only the customer wants to create win/win situations and to work with an international team of subject matter experts? Then please carry on reading…
Our clients European Professional Services' primary objective is to manage solution implementation opportunities for Software, including delivery of implementation services via partners and sub-contractors.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead implementation projects. You will be working with medium to large organizations and liaise with people at all organisational levels.
Objectives and responsibilities:
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- Collaborate with Alliances and Customer Success & Account Management to shape and articulate services aimed to realize customer benefits through implementing our software.
- Represent the company values and promote the benefits delivered by our software.
- Manage the delivery of services per agreement with our customers and partners whilst being open for changes. Manage associated resource reservation, planning and mobilization.
- Manage and deploy appropriate governance and financial control of the business activities to minimize risk, optimize project profitability and manage scope & budget.
- Manage and secure sign-off on completion of the services delivered, ensuring all appropriate governance and delivery management considerations are done.
- Execute handovers, as appropriate to Global Support and Customer Success & Account Management.
Your primary responsibilities are as follows:
- Create offers that define the required services. Align on expectations taking background, history and business benefits into account.
- Participate in handovers and ensure that delivery actions are captured, planned for and executed.
- Ensure that offers are translated into a technical solution by agreeing on deliverables and schedule.
- Build and maintain relationships with customer and/or partner and execute effective stakeholder management.
- Articulate and comment, both externally and internally, on the chosen solution and delivery model. Be able to engage with stakeholders about the added value of the solution to the business.
- Lead the project by maintaining a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and schedule in provided tooling, onboarding project members, resolving scheduling and resourcing conflicts, providing periodic and exception reports, maintain RAID-log and other project documentation, managing project changes and organizing cf. participating in project status meetings.
- Ensure basic project financial health by using the provided tooling for maintaining project budget, estimate to complete, approval of hours and expenses, invoicing and subcontracting agreements.
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative project transparency to stakeholders.
- Formally hand over the project deliverables to the customer/partner and ensuring that acceptance is received; managing concessions where relevant until resolved.