Cover for the 19th of July as well as other ad hoc days
Paying £15.13 p/h
A taste of the role:
- Front of House Experience, including answering the telephone within 3 rings, resolving customer enquiries, taking accurate messages, transferring and announcing calls to colleagues.
- Responding to general emails in a professional tone and within an acceptable time-frame.
- Hosting all visitors with exceptional hospitality.
- Lead & supervise the work of third-party suppliers such as cleaners, caterers, maintenance, security and repairs etc.
- Booking Meeting Rooms.
- Arranging travel and accommodation plans for executives when required (taxis etc.)
- Negotiates & Handles office insurance contracts.
- Owns budgets and orders office supplies.
- Crafts Purchase Requisition for supplier orders, teaming with Procurement & Accounts Payable to ensure payment & any invoice enquiries.
- Processing Expenses.
- Handles the management of staff car parking.
The skills required:
- IT Savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A background in Front of House/ Receptionist positions.
- Experience of working within an Administrative position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong Customer Service Background.
- Good organisational skills, with the willingness to prioritise own and team workload
- Keen Attention to Detail