This is a fantastic opportunity to join a corporate business as a office administrator / receptionist. This position is varied and critical to the face of the business and no two days are the same. You will be comfortable in a fast paced role with the ability to use your customer service skills to offer the best experience.
This role will be offered on a on going temp contract via Frankly Recruitment moving to a further 6 month contract due to the role being part of a global review.
A taste of the role:
- Own the Front of House Experience, including answering the telephone within 3 rings, resolving customer enquiries, taking accurate messages, transferring and announcing calls to colleagues.
- Responding to general emails in a professional tone and within an acceptable time-frame.
- Hosting all visitors with exceptional hospitality.
- Lead & supervise the work of third-party suppliers such as cleaners, caterers, maintenance, security and repairs etc.
- Booking Meeting Rooms.
- Arranging travel and accommodation plans for executives when required (taxis etc.)
- Negotiates & Handles office insurance contracts.
- Is responsible for the administration of the company car fleet.
- Owns budgets and orders office supplies.
- Crafts Purchase Requisition for supplier orders, teaming with Procurement & Accounts Payable to ensure payment & any invoice enquiries.
- Processing Expenses.
- Handles the management of staff car parking.
- Ideally educated to at least 'A Level' Standard or equivalent.
- IT Savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A background in Front of House/ Receptionist positions.
- Experience of working within an Administrative position.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong Customer Service Background.
- Good organisational skills, with the willingness to prioritise own and team workload
- Keen Attention to Detail
Based in Maidenhead
8am - 5pm Monday to Friday (40 hr week)