Location - Swindon
Salary - £10 p/h
To assist the Co-ordination of the companys used vehicle returns; ensuring vehicles comply technically to the Contractual Return Conditions
- Assist in the control of Vechical UK Ltd buyback process.
- Obtain and collate F T A inspection reports and repair estimates for returned vehicles and recharge repair costs to customers.
- Negotiate with returning customers to ensure trucks are fully compliant with return condition contract.
- Ensure that M O T and mileage allowances comply with contracts.
- To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required.
- To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests.
- To comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures.
- General office skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good customer service skills
- Flexible approach to day to day duties
- Team player