As a brand Ambassador for Frankly Recruitment you will be as passionate as we are about service and standards.
- Meeting and greeting candidates at reception - putting people at ease, establishing their needs and offering refreshments
- Payroll of all candidate's timesheets on a weekly basis and processing invoices. Account and general queries relating to payroll/timesheets and client ledgers.
- Ensuring reception is kept tidy and presentable at all times - stocked with pens and tea, coffee and refreshments
- Answering the phone and transferring calls
- Taking ID from candidates, photocopying and uploading to the system
- Alerting consultants of appointments and their "walk in" shift
- Uploading registrations to the CRM systems - ensuring CV's are well written and grammar and spelling errors corrected and the font standard.
- Managing social media and marketing support alongside director/manager to ensure constant flow of updates.
- Supporting consultants with obtaining references for candidates, gaining bank details and issuing booking packs
- Preparing marketing packs and drops available for consultants.
- Ringing candidates to ensure a up to date list of available temps
- Supporting the branch administrator with ad-hoc duties including marketing, payroll and seasonal promotions.
The company Frankly Recruitment is a business established in 2009 which has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and turnover. Based in professional offices at Kembrey Park the office is modern, fast paced and professional.
We call it the "Frankly difference" and that means that everyone we come into contact with should feel welcome, that they have been treated with respect and aren't being judged. This is important and makes us stand apart from our competitors. A smile and some of your time costs nothing but we know that good service is talked about.
The team within Frankly Recruitment are energetic, passionate and driven. We work hard and play even harder with regular social occasions. We actually really like each other which means that it is important that anyone who joins our team really fits in and mucks in!
- Able to accept constant change - this is a demanding support role in a sales environment so often requests are urgent
- Able to prioritise and manage a workload
- Confident communicator in written and spoken English
- Upbeat, positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Keen to learn and able to take instruction
- Competent IT user of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Enthusiastic and supportive of the team and the brand
- Observant with a strong attention to detail