Sales & Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Sales Manager the role involves:
- Website management
- Preparation of promotional material - brochures, advertisements, etc.
- Preparation of Applications Notes and compilation of Case Studies from customers
- Direct sales and customer liaison including visits as required
- Representing the Company at exhibitions in the UK and overseas
- Customer product and applications training as needed
- Other duties as requested by a Manager or Director of the Company
Skills and Experience
- High degree of literacy and accuracy
- Experience of dealing with customers at a technical level would be advantageous
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience would be desirable, however, candidates with less experience who are willing to grow into the role will also be considered
Hours and Salary
This position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Salary: £30,000-£40,000 per annum depending on experience.