Senior IT internal Recruiter
Salary £35,000 - £50,000 depending experience.
What we can offer you:
- As part of our employment package we offer a discretionary bonus.
- 25 days annual leave per year, pension and life assurance.
- Coming on board will mean you will be part of a trusted, respected and well-established consultancy with a prestigious and varied client base
What you'll be doing:
You'll be responsible for attracting, retaining and developing world class talent across our consulting team, always ensuring that we have highly focused people that are motivated to deliver across our client base. You will always adhere to our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Fairness as they are fundamental to the way in which we operate and create a unique experience for our clients.
A pivotal part of your role will be sourcing talent from our internal system, LinkedIn and job boards. Alongside this, continuous management our of a flexible consulting workforce is crucial. Additionally, you will be engaging with our clients to ensure you understand their requirements and updating key stakeholders throughout the process. Your responsibilities don't end there! You will be accountable for ensuring that the right team are assembled on each assignment and will need to understand the varied skills across our existing consultant base working across multiple clients.
What you'll need:
- You'll have a deep understanding of IT and be used to operating within a fast paced, ever moving environment.
- Being highly personable is a key attribute enabling you able to build rapport and interact with senior stakeholders.
- You'll need to be proactive in your approach and have the ability to think on your feet.
- Always maintaining a high level of detail, keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You will be a natural team player with the ability to create long lasting relationships and have a proven track record of managing shifting business priorities