Senior Marketing Campaign Executive
Role context and purpose:
The focus of the Senior Marketing Campaign Executive will be to acquire, engage and support registrants in making IT an attractive profession.
The role will play a fundamental part in promoting the professional standard, Registered IT Technician (RITTech). Driving increased registrations through digital marketing and engagement with partner organisations, championing RITTech, whilst working within the Group Marketing Department ensuring all activity supports our cause.
- Work to develop and produce supporting collateral and content to acquire and engage early career, students and apprentices. Ensuring RITTech is incorporated into relevant communication.
- Content on the website represented in the correct areas and all RITTech information is always up to date
- RITTech having a full CRM journey for both individuals and corporate registrations that complements the membership CRM journey
- Support the Technician Programme Director by assisting with the development and delivery of the RITTech marketing plans over the next two years. Raising awareness within key audiences and ultimately driving conversion to registrations.
- Assist in the development of a digital marketing plan for RITTech that covers social media, online advertising and web content. Deliver, monitor and refine the digital marketing plan based on results to drive maximum ROI.
- Work with the Standards and Engagement Coordinator to develop and produce supporting collateral and content to acquire and engage new organisational partners.
- Support the sales team and the Technician Programme Director to ensure activation of any contracts with training providers or other institutions who license/promote RITTech. This could include presentations and creating marketing materials to support uptake.
- Develop successful working relationships with existing marketing agencies to support in delivery of the marketing plan where necessary.
- Monitor and track the marketing budget including raising and processing purchasing orders, ensuring activity spend is value for money and delivering effectiveness. Ensure regular reporting documentation is maintained for budget spend to date and monthly allocations.
- Flexibility is required of all job holders to adjust responsibilities as required from time to time by their Line Manager/Divisional Director;
- The content and reporting lines detailed in this job description may be reviewed and changed from time to time to reflect organisational requirements;
- Continually looking at ways to make improvements to systems, processes and procedures
Some travelling and overnight stays will be required, and attendance at events outside normal office hours.