Senior Parts Purchasing Controller
Salary £24,000-£28,000 depending on experience
To support and ensure the availability of locally sourced parts and manage supplier contracts with price and quality, propose and manage Parts Marketing with promotions of our accessory parts portfolios, develop accessories range in line with the UK market. Identify technically, parts in our assortment that are not profitable, required, and highlight new opportunities within our parts market to explore Correctly communicate to and support our dealer network with locally sourced product and information Actively support and control the day to day running of the purchasing team duties.
- Accurately maintain all supplier cost data's
- Support the process of setting appropriate agreements, contracts, KPI's and SLA's which will deliver excellent service.
- Support with the formulation of strategies for the effective procurement of our client's needs.
- Maintain and build relationships with current and new suppliers.
- Support the pricing and marketing team functions and administration
- Create new marketing and promotions within the UK assortment
- Manage and improve accessories portfolio
- Liaise with other members of the department where special pricing support is needed.
- Be compliant at all times and assist in the auditing process
- Provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate efficient and timely manner.
- Support the day to day running of the purchasing department
- Highlight and raise problem areas within the purchasing teams duties
- To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests.
- Comply with a good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures.
- Technically understand parts/products for a car or truck
- Who has worked in the motor trade
- Has ordered parts or purchased as part of a supply chain
- Has good attention to detail to ask specific questions about a requested product
- Great phone manor to liaise with Dealer parts teams and suppliers
- Experience with purchasing
- Experience with pricing, margins and mark-ups