Senior Sales Executive
250.000 Swiss Franc OTE - (based on a 50/50 split approx.),- €85-95k base with OTE €160k
Base office Switzland
Must be Fluent in Swiss, German and French.
The European Sales team's primary objective is to manage solution selling opportunities from qualification all the way through the sales cycle ending up selling software related to
the platform - and usually accompanied by the delivery of implementation services via partners. You will be working with medium to large organizations at all organisational levels and internally with sales support functions.
Due to an increase in demand for the solution, we are now looking to recruit a new Sales Executive talent into our European Sales team to help develop and deliver a value add and solution centric customer experience. You will be working in an international team environment in close cooperation with Partners and subject matter experts.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
Win new business via value add/solution centric selling and signing of new logo licence contracts
Deliver winning proposals / successful RFPs
Develop and progress pipeline
Travel activity of approximately 80 days per annum should be expected, primarily anchored in the European region.
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
The ideal candidate has vast amounts of experience from similar jobs within B2B sales and in addition, the candidate is already experienced in working in an international organisation.
You will have a successful proven track record in selling enterprise software solutions.
Experience using a "solution-oriented" approach that uses consultative sales techniques will be a distinct advantage. A broad commercial and financial understanding, complimented by an analytical skill set, a strong set of presentation skills enables you confidently to navigate at Senior level within an organization.
A relevant academic background similar to a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration or MSc in Business economics.
Finally, you have strong communication skills, both verbally and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
We value and emphasise the following:
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Enterprise and C-Level engagement experience
- Experience working with IT System Integrators
- You are customer focused and always driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and pro-active approach focussed on options and opportunities - the art of the possible
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
We are a truly global and diverse company and ask if you can send your CV in English for us to review.
SALES, Solution Selling, Software, MDM, Presentations, PIM