Our client based in Abingdon are looking for an experienced Service Co-ordinator/Scheduler to join their growing team in Abingdon. As the successful candidate you will be scheduling and co-ordinating your designated area's Engineers in the field and responding to Customer queries in a professional and effective manner.
To arrange, plan and coordinate field engineer activities and maximise the efficiency of engineer utilisation. First line contact for our customers reactive call outs and preventative maintenance scheduling, to promote a high level of customer service and commercial awareness at all times.
- Taking reactive calls from customers and dealing in a professional manner.
- Scheduling preventative maintenance, works, commissioning, return visits and callout activities with engineers in a way that optimises their use.
- Assist with invoicing of service and callout and minor works.
- Ensure that engineering data, received from handheld devices, is professional and compliant.
- Provide quotations/estimates for minor works and return visits.
- Raise subcontract orders, ensuring highest level standard of work and profit.
- Request equipment for engineers' van stocks and customer requirements.
- Assist with maintaining service management database.
- Collation and distributions of job to engineers.
- Maintain engineer's attendance records.
- Generally support the service function, maximising revenue and securing maintenance opportunities.
- Assist with managing callout rota with engineering management.
- Provide cover for Service Administration
- Arrange and maintain field engineers training records.
- Maximising the use of engineering working hours to ensure that the most chargeable visits are incorporated into each working day.
- Maintain a commercial focus to continue to reduce non-productive time.
Key Competencies of experienced jobholder
- Ability to communicate confidently with customers, manufacturers & internal staff.
- Ability to resolve customer related issues.
- Ability to work as a positive team member.
- Ability to prioritise workloads to meet agreed deadlines.