Solution Consultant - Professional Services
We are currently recruiting for a Solution Consultant to join our clients Professional Services team in Hamburg. The Ideal candidate will have several years of experience consulting and implementing MDM/PIM or ERP solutions within an international organisation.
The role would suit a Solution Consultant, Business Consultant or candidate with a couple of years experience of working in a Lead Consultant role on either MDM/PIM or ERP software implementation projects.
Joining the professional services team you will manage and advise on Master Data Management solutions from qualification of requirements all the way through the delivery and implementation of my clients software related Master Data Management platform.
Working within this customer focussed position you will have a broad interface and engagement with medium to large organisations, people at all organisational levels, my clients partners and internally with the technology consulting and sales support teams during the implementation projects.
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
- Experience of working with partners/IT System Integrators is an advantage
- German and English business language proficiency is required
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Proven advanced skills in one or more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM, BI technologies
- You are customer focused and constantly driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and pro-active approach focused on options and opportunities: The Art Of The Possible
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- You will represent my client in a consultancy role in relation to assigned implementation projects
- You will ensure a structured approach to the analysis of customer requirements and the definition of MDM solutions in line with agreed requirements within the implementation methodology
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards, within scope and budget
- Liaise throughout project life cycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design
- Analyze customer business needs and data needs and propose appropriate MDM configuration solutions
- Configure the MDM application in line with the documented solution design
- Design and implement business solutions jointly bringing added value to the customer
- Perform problem analysis and resolution activities
- Actively participate and contribute to customer project meetings
- Support our partners during implementation projects
Salary for this role will €70,000 - €75,000 + 10% bonus. This role will be located in Hamburg however you will be requested to travel up to 80% to attend clients sites.