Are you passionate about Master Data Management across Industries in the European marketplace? Do you have a talent for communicating solution selling in an engaging manner which brings results? Would you like to join a European Professional Services team in an international software company, which is focused and ambitious in ensuring software implementation projects with a business first mindset with both new and existing customers? Then please carry on reading…
Our clients primary objective is to manage and advise on master data management solutions - from qualification of requirements all the way through the delivery and implementation of our software related to the companies Systems' Master Data Management platform. You will be working with medium to large organizations and liaise with people at all organisational levels as well as supporting our partners during the implementation projects. Internally you will liaise with the Technology Consulting team as well as the Sales Support team.
This role reports to Managing Consultant Implementation Services and is based in UK.
Objectives and responsibilities:
You will have a broad interface and engagement internally within the company as well as externally in relation to customers and partners.
Your primary objectives are as follows:
- You will represent the company in a consultancy role in relation to assigned implementation projects
- You will ensure quality of deliverables remains in line with agreed standards, within scope and budget
- You will liaise throughout project lifecycle with relevant project stakeholders to define final solution design
- You will analyze customer business needs and data needs and propose appropriate STEP configuration solutions
- You will configure the STEP application in line with the documented solution design
- You will design and implement business solutions jointly bringing added value to the customer
- You will perform problem analysis and resolution activities
- You will actively participate and contribute to customer project meetings
- You will support our partners during implementation projects
- Depending on the duties performed, extensive travel should be expected, primarily within the European region.
Core professional skills and personal competencies:
- The ideal candidate has vast experience in defining and implementing MDM or ERP solutions, ideally within an international organisation.
- The role would suit either an experienced Solution Consultant or candidate with experience of working in a Lead Consultant role on either MDM or ERP software implementation projects.
- Finally, you have strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written, enabling you to command and attract attention - make people listen.
- Proven experience within the software industry - preferably within Master Data Management and/or Information Management
- Proven advanced skills in one or more of the following areas: e-commerce solutions, Retail IT solutions, Product Information Management (PIM), Master Data Management (MDM), ERP, CRM, BI technologies
- You are customer focused and constantly driven by adding value to the stakeholder experience
- You are able to focus and drive results both as a team player as well as an individual.
- You have a positive attitude and pro-active approach focussed on options and opportunities: The Art Of The Possible
- You are flexible, able and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results and obtain stakeholder satisfaction.
- Experience of working with partners/IT System Integrators is an advantage
- English business language proficiency is required