Working Hours: 8.30-5.00pm (30 minute lunch)
To be effective in this position the successful candidate needs to build a deep understanding of the overall business operations. Reporting directly to the Operations Coordinator, he/she will be the responsible for the good performance of the hardware and software systems of the company and also be the responsible for updating and creating management information reports.
Overall the position will offer a challenging and fast moving opportunity providing an excellent experience within Systems and Management Information.
The successful candidate will know how to prioritise their work with a team and on their own. They will have to be able to cope with pressure and deadlines.
Duties will include:
- Site data analysis and sign-off of new installations, repair works and daily maintenance
- Creating and distributing to the correct people the daily, monthly and yearly reports
- Ensure that the system is updated, both in hardware and software
- Ensure the good working and performance of all the systems implemented
- Study and implement new system procedures
- Be the connection with the IT department from the parent company
- Make sure the company is using its IT resources the best way possible
- Providing help desk support
- Good Knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Good knowledge of hardware & software requirements
- Knowledge of communications systems
- Excellent application and technical knowledge with a proven ability to learn new and complex software applications
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Management and financial reporting are an advantage