Do you have experience within the Automotive Industry? Are you a chief problem solver?
We are looking for a Technical Engineer to join a fantastic company based in Swindon, Wiltshire. All candidates must have previous experience in the development of coating products (for the automotive industry) from formulation to production. You will be involved in the designing, developing, testing and integration at every stage of the life cycle.
- Testing and application of such products in the laboratory and at customer's facilities
- Method development and validation in accordance with customer requirements and relevant legislative requirements
- Stability testing of products
- Produce technical reports
- Provision of technical support to production
- Ensure Health & Safety and regulatory guidelines are adhered to
- Generating of new ideas and concepts
Key skills required:
- Previous industrial experience
- Strong written communication with experience of writing technical reports
- Excellent verbal communication with the ability to build relationships and communicate at all levels, including with customers
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work under pressure and independently
- Strong team player
- Good organisation skills and able to work accurately and to deadlines
Salary - £26k to £30k pa, but is negotiable for the right person.