Based in Netherlands with fluent French, Dutch and English
The Internal technical product Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the regional End User Sellers in their efforts to drive revenue by supporting special pricing, RFP/RFI administration, providing sellers with business analytics, maintaining account data in CRM in addition to a variety of ad hoc administrative and operational needs.
Every day is different, but here is an overview of what you will be required to do:
· RFP / RFI Co-ordination - helps sales gather key information, co-ordinate with other departments
· Support pricing approval requests through the process
· Buy back / trade-in admin support.
· Proof of concept/try and buy program support
· Product demo and sample support
· Co-ordinate Customer / Partner Visits on behalf of sellers
· CRM hygiene - ensure master data and account segmentation in Salesforce is correct
· Provide Administration support and reporting for Sales
Required education, experience, skills:
· 5+ years' experience in a similar support role
· Experience with Microsoft Office tools and SalesForce.com
· High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to work in a calm and logical manner, particularly when under pressure.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills; outstanding organizational skills
· Must thrive in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment working with cross functional teams (including sales, marketing, finance, product management…)
· Ability to pick up features/concepts on new tools easily and quickly
· Ability to communicate effectively in English - both written and oral
· General understanding of dynamic web-based systems, search/navigation and other online tools available for business research
· Education to Degree level - Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business or related program preferred, with the desire to learn from real-life experiences
· Fluent in French, English & Dutch to a professional level