We are currently recruiting for a brand new telesales position working for a company located within Swindon. Our client is ideally looking for a positive, confident and persuasive sales executive who comes from a telesales background.
Objective of the Position
- To build relationships within each of your existing accounts.
- To manage and grow your existing accounts through the introduction of new products and services.
- To maintain and retain the annualised spend of your accounts.
- To develop new business through prospecting previous lost souls and nurturing new relationships.
- To support teams in achieving their regional business plan on accounts and revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To make outbound calls to your account base on a monthly/quarterly basis to build strong relationships.
- Arranging a customer review call with the decision maker of the account to discuss business, usage, potential new products and services and gain an understanding of their firm and current challenges.
- Identify any business growth opportunities within your accounts which could include additional users, new departments or branch offices and pass the appropriate lead to the relevant account manager if a face to face meeting is required.
- Growing your customer base through the introduction of strategic partners by way of a product briefing to increase product penetration within the account.
- Developing new business revenue through prospecting previously lost customers and nurturing new relationships through an extensive list of prospects identified in CRM.
- Working on specific campaigns to introduce new services that the company launch alongside the wider sales team.
- You will be the point of contact for all of your accounts and resolve any issues working closely with the Helpdesk.
- Support marketing campaigns and NSM strategy as and when required to facilitate revenue growth from new or existing clients. This may include calling into other account and prospect lists to drive
Applicants must possess excellent communications skills, be PC literate, and enjoy working within a pressured sales environment. The candidate must be able to demonstrate self-motivation, be able to work in a structured working environment and possess excellent analytical skills. A detailed working knowledge of the legal and specifically conveyancing market is desirable.Previous telesales experience would be preferable with a proven track record of working to and exceeding targets. Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the sales cycle and customer lifecycle is a key requirement as well dealing with a range of different level decision makers.
Will have positive experience of working in a customer-focussed environment.
Will be a good communicator with positive experience of b-2-b sales and/or service.
Will be able to work in a team environment understanding competing pressures from different functions within the company.
Will be able to work with minimum of supervision and to agreed weekly objectives.
Personal Qualities and Attributes
Very good oral and written skills which facilitate effective and persuasive communication with people at all levels within prospective clients and existing customers.
Strong analytical and numerical skills.
Ability to analyse and research problems and present well written and cost-effective arguments for promoting and initiating actions or remedies.
Understanding of the company's business strategy and business plans to ensure their work and approach is consistent with those strategies and plans, combined with the ability and interest to contribute effectively to the development of strategies and plans.
Be approachable to colleagues and happy to share knowledge.
Be supportive of colleagues and build positive working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
Ensure negative emotions are kept in check to promote a positive working environment.
Understanding of the importance of excellent customer service and the ability to be customer focused in all activities.