Territory Account Manager
Salary £ 50,000 Basic + £30K - 50k Commission = £100k OTE
As a Territory Account Manager, you will help us increase our sales revenues and maintain customer relationships within an assigned geographical area. Develop and close projects with channel partners, ensure efficiency of sales operations and work together with the regional team to develop the business in the defined territory.
In this role, we seek outstanding organizational and sales skills. We expect you to be an excellent communicator who understands customer needs. If you are also goal-driven and analytical, we'd like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure our clients are happy and search for ways to grow our sales.
Role & Responsibilities
Every day is different, but here is an overview of what you will be required to do:
- Manage key customer relationships. Nourish and close business opportunities.
- Focus on creating demand for our solutions within the territory
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit forecast reports in the company CRM tool
- Work closely with the regional team including Channel, Distribution, Marketing, etc. to grow the business
Experience & skills required:
- Proven experience in Enterprise Sales - experience with Unified Communications is an advantage
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a partner ecosystem with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Languages: Czech and English