Travel Sales Advisor
We are looking for 4 motivated, driven and passionate individuals to join a dynamic team within a well-established travel company. Specialists in creating unique travel packages. Your role is to take the incoming call and convert it into a booking! No outgoing calls. In your first year, uncapped commission has the potential to boost your salary from £21k to £45,000 and even higher in your second year! Shift patterns on a rota from 8:45am – 8pm including weekends. If you are an excellent communicator with a passion for sales who can demonstrate your ability to achieve sales targets and KPI’s this is the role for you! Typical activities of the role include:
- Responding to inbound calls and understand the customers’ needs, build rapport and offer expert cruise and land holiday solutions
- Provide excellent service to all customers, utilizing your excellent communication skills to treat every customer as an individual.
- Create fantastic customer engagement, understand the customer’s requirements, pitch and close the sale
- The ability to offer the customer alternative solutions if the original offering does not meet the customer requirements
- Meeting, or exceeding, company KPI’s
- Making accurate cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations quickly and efficiently
- Produce accurate administration work to complete booking process
- Work pro-actively as part of a small team within a large department of Sales Advisors (circa 30+ people) bringing energy and drive to a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Work effectively with other departments to ensure understanding of products
- Highly motivated, results orientated, driven to accomplish goals and have a high degree of self –motivation
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations
- Able to thrive under pressure
- Demonstrate resilience and focus on opportunities, high quality and business profit.
- Great attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and the internet.
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.
Location:Royal Wootton Bassett, UK
Job title:Travel Sales Advisor
Salary: £21000 - £25000