To assist the Warehouse Manager with a full range of administrative duties
- Complete and submit weekly payroll reports for all warehouse employees , chasing absence forms from Team Coordinators as required.
- Monitor holiday allocation in the warehouse ensuring all forms are logged onto the holiday allocation spreadsheet and recorded in the diary.
- Send periodic emails to Team Coordinators advising them of any warehouse staff with holidays remaining within the current holiday year.
- Complete weekly agency timesheets for temporary warehouse operatives, liaising with the relevant recruitment agencies where necessary.
- Record all agency absences and report to Warehouse Manager when required.
- Raise purchase orders for consumables and other warehouse items.
- Order, track and issue all uniform requests from staff, sourcing samples from workwear provider where needed.
- Track and issue staff locker and coffee keys.
- Ensure the warehouse training matrix is kept up to date, advising Team Coordinators of any outstanding training requirements, printing necessary training documents, checking for any upcoming training due to expire, and filing completed training documents.
- Input daily warehouse KPI's, recording the results on excel and presenting them to the Warehouse Manager.
- Record monthly recycling figures and report to senior manager on a monthly basis
- Update and/or improve warehouse documentation including product ID sheets, training documentation, fire registers, KPI data sheets and presentations.
- Update warehouse notice board and other adhoc signage, including updating current first aider and fire marshal notices following certification renewals.
- Assist Team Coordinators with weekly fire alarm testing.
- Assist Team Coordinators to complete incident / accident investigations.
- Print preparation order paperwork to fulfil all customer order requirements (daily 3-4 hours).
- Assist Warehouse Manager with any other duties as and when required.
Assist other departments with administrative duties as and when required.