Self Employed Will and Estate Planning Consultants
This is a home-based role that would suit an existing estate planner who wants flexibility in their working hours and to be rewarded for their hard work.
Our client specialises in providing financial and legal services to their clients. They are rapidly expanding and now require additional home-based consultants/advisers with experience in selling Wills, Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and Funeral Plans.
All your appointments are conducted over the phone, so you don't waste time and money driving to see the clients. No cold calling is involved and all the clients are supplied.
- Conducting pre-qualified appointments over the phone with clients.
- Discussing wishes with clients for Wills.
- Where appropriate, presenting solutions in the form of other estate planning products such as Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and Funeral Plans.
- Working from home with flexible hours to suit.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Competitive and determined to succeed.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in selling Trusts, Lasting Powers of Attorney, and Funeral Plans is essential.
This is a full time self-employed position consisting of a package with uncapped commission and realistic OTE of £60k - £80k per annum.