Frankly Recruitment are a specialist commercial recruiter.
We understand that recruitment is not your day job, it’s an addition to it
Our aim is to provide a supportive, intelligent recruitment process that supports the recruiting manager, reduces risk, improves retention and fits with your budget.
We provide temporary, permanent and contract staff across all commercial roles including administration jobs, sales roles, accountancy, HR positions, customer service jobs and management roles. Roles can be recruited on a retained or contingency basis.
Why work with Frankly?
- All our qualified consultants have 10 years or more experience each and are confident in the use of McQuaig psychometric profiling, skill testing and advising. There is more to our service than purely sending CV’s. We will spend time really understanding your business and team in order to find the most appropriate candidate for your role in terms of skills and personality.
- It is critical to your retention success that we constantly track and monitor our KPI’s.
- Following a visit to your premises, we will ensure you work with the most relevant consultant in their area of expertise. Each role will be individually triaged and discussed to create the best route to market for you and your business.
- To minimise any disruption to work all our temporary staff are payrolled in house at Frankly Recruitment and corrections can almost always be done within a couple of hours. We do not use umbrella companies.
- You can be assured we are constantly seeking out improvements to recruitment processes. We have a close eye on technology and new methodologies that strive to make the challenging process of recruitment as quick and risk free as possible.
- At Frankly Recruitment we respect and care about your personal data and are constantly risk assessing and making sure it is safe and secure and we have a valid reason for holding it.
- We don’t always know why our candidates refer their families and friends to us but they tell us it’s because we genuinely care.
We successfully place one person for every two interviews attended
Don’t take our word for it, read our testimonials!
We pride ourselves in the long-term relationships we have with our clients and candidates and are determined to raise the bar in our industry.
“We have received an excellent service from Frankly, I feel that you listen carefully to our requirements and make an effort to match us with a suitable candidate.”
David - The National Trust
“Thanks for all your amazing diligence with your applicants.
If I was looking for a job I would want you to help.”
Ways of working
Frankly Recruitment work on a retained basis with some of our regular clients. This allows them to receive a full and quality service as well as creating a staged payment plan. We call this the “risk reduction model”. It requires us to own the whole recruitment process ensuring you are not just receiving CV’s from a variety of recruiters each using different methods but a consistent and qualifed shortlist.
Naturally, not all roles are suitable for a retained model and in these instances we provide a contingency service. Here are the benefits of both!
- Gives everyone time to breathe
- Moves away from the first candidate found to the best candidate found
- First refusal on candidates
- Staged payments – preferable for cash flow
- 1 contact, 1 system
- Success based payments
- Better consistency and control of the process
- Candidates receive a better experience and commit; improving placement success
- Speed of turnaround
- Priority is given to available candidates
- One invoice on commencement
- Competition between suppliers for success
- Familiar methods
- Multiple suppliers
- Increased brand promotion
Here are some useful downloadable documents, and our terms of business.
Were always happy to hear from you!
When you call our recruitment agency we will only take a message if we really have to.
We aim to build a long term business relationship with you and we encourage you to make regular contact with us. If you are immediately available drop us a line weekly. The more we talk the more we will remember you when the next booking lands!
We want to share the responsibility of your job search with you. Haven’t heard back or wondering what’s happening?
Don’t wait to hear from us, give us a call.