We are currently seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable Access Arrangements Administrator to join an education establishment.
You will offer administrative support to the Examinations Department and Additional Learning Support (ALS) team in ensuring students receive the support they need for their examinations.
37 hours per week
12 week placement from 2nd January to 22nd March
As an Access Arrangements Administrator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for staff seeking information and advice regarding access arrangement applications.
- Collaborating with ALS and exams staff to develop a comprehensive key dates calendar and timelines.
- Administering access arrangement applications for students, ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Updating the management information system (EBS) with application outcomes.
- Assisting the exams team with exams planning, specifically regarding rooming and invigilation required for accommodating access arrangements.
- Supporting the delivery of access arrangement training to facilitators and invigilators.
- Creating and developing a range of helpful resources, such as “how to” guides and crib sheets, to streamline access arrangement applications.
- Ensuring meticulous record keeping, fully compliant with awarding organization and JCQ regulations.
- Excellent Administration and organisational skills
- Up to date IT experience and a quick learner on new systems
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Confident and keen to learn
If you are passionate about supporting students and ensuring equal opportunities in education, we invite you to apply for this temporary position as an Access Arrangements Administrator. Join the team and make a significant impact on the lives of students. Apply today!
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.