A vibrant, buzzing business is looking for a Global Sourcing Finance Administrator to work with their events teams.
- Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm.
- 25 Days holiday
- Company laptop
What will I be doing?
Role Responsibilities – Examples of responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the Finance Workflow Report (WIP)
- Providing financial reports (internal and external)
- Managing relationships (internal and external)
- Calculating and checking all bookings, to ensure finance records are correct
- Following and using the Sage finance system
- Checking commission claims
- Producing Commission Claim Invoices
- Producing Client invoices
- Chasing final invoices
- Checking Client PO’s received
- Completing reconciliation process for all Global Sourcing bookings
Sage experience preferable
- Gratis experience preferable
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Excel skills
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Hard working
- Team player
We’d love to hear from you if this is a good match for your experience!
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.