A school in Melksham are seeking a temporary administrator.
Part time 20.75 hours per week
End of November until April 2024
We are looking for someone that is:
- A friendly, flexible and experienced administrator.
- An excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills.
- Educated to GCSE level, including English and Maths. Competent in using Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Passionate about working in a school environment.
What will I be doing?
- Undertake reception duties,
- answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries as required
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, complete routine forms as required
- Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence, including electronic, written and deliveries.
- Undertake routine financial administration, eg collecting and recording daily income
- Reconciles and banks monies
- Ensure all pupil records are maintained and up to date, maintaining good filing systems, both manually and computerised.
- Process admission and Pre-admission forms
- Administer first aid and medication when necessary, looking after sick pupils, liaising with parents/staff etc
- Report any safeguarding issues encountered to your safeguarding officer, Vice Principal or Principal ASAP.
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.