We are looking for a school receptionist to join a busy school in Melksham.
8am – 3pm Monday to Friday
Jan 2024 – End of Feb 2024
You will work as part of the school office team to provide admin support, attendance and reception cover.
This role is varied, a full job description is available on application. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT SCHOOLS DIRECTLY
- Undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries as required
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, emailing, complete routine forms as required
- Deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence, including electronic, written and deliveries.
- Undertake routine financial administration, eg collecting and recording daily income
- Reconciles and banks monies
- Ensure all pupil records are maintained and up to date, maintaining good filing systems, both manually and computerised.
- Process admission and Pre-admission forms
- Administering school meals
- Administering Free school meal applications
- Assisting with medical inspections and related paperwork
- Assisting with the administration of school trips
- Maintaining registers for all extended school clubs
- To record and monitor pupil attendance
- First Aid Training
- DBS would be an advantage
- Admin experience
- Customer care experience
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Excellent communicator
- Self motivated
- Friendly and approachable
Simply fill in our short form, upload a copy of your CV and we will be in touch.